Microchip Technology DM990101 IoT Ethernet Monitoring Kit
The Microchip Technology DM990101 Ethernet Monitoring Kit is powered by Medium One. It offers an all-in-one package that can be used to quickly develop IoT designs. The DM990101 uses an ethernet LAN8740A. The Kit comes loaded Microchip firmware and Medium One cloud service. The Microchip firmware includes;
- MPLAB Harmony
The DM990101 has an onboard 32-bit controller that controls Ethernet ports, offers the benefits of Flash PIC22MZ MCU and extends ample memory space for the application code. The DM990101 also has a mikroBUS socket. Its firmware is pre-configured to support pressure, temperature/humidity and air quality. You can as well, plug in hundreds of sensors into the MikroElekronka mikroBUS footprint to allow for prototyping a wide range of concepts.
Features at a glance
- Enables IoT products to the cloud and customizes applications rapidly
- Connects hundreds of sensors to the cloud with ease
- Embodies PIC32MZ and LAN8740A PHY that enables it to aggregate data and connect with the cloud
- Uses production ready reliability and reliable identity management over MQTT with TLS.
- Extracts data intelligence from the data collected by sensors
- Employs Medium One’s machine learning abilities to perform data analytics
- Generates daily and weekly reports on sensor data
Microchip Technology DM990101 IoT Ethernet Monitoring Kit content
- USB (male-A to male micro B) cable
- IoT Ethernet Monitoring kit
- PICkit3 in-circuit debugger